What do you do when you are out of ideas on how to handle a challenging person or situation? How might your mood or mindset interfere with your effectiveness? How might the mood or mindset of co-workers complicate the situation? This workshop will strengthen your emotional intelligence and teach you the underlying dynamics of all types of workplace conflicts and interactions, even with the most difficult people.
By the end of this skill-building session, you will:
- Learn the unrecognized dynamics of human interaction
- Recognize the impact of how you approach every workplace interaction
- Gain hands-on tools to reset your mindset and bring your most-effective self to any interaction.
- Analyze the mindset of others in the workplace to identify the most-effective way to engage them.
- Practice using these new skills and tools live and receive helpful feedback
- Enhance your skills for use beyond the workshop.
Method of Instruction
This workshop includes presentations/lecture, instructor led discussions, small group discussion, and practice sessions. This course is offered either in person or virtually.
Who Should Attend
All Employees, Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, and Executives